Calling or Walking for our Candidates
Our candidates are working hard and need your help reaching out to voters!
Helping just 1-2 hours a week from now until Election Day will make a world of difference!
Victory Office - central location
13952 Denver West Pkwy.
Building 53 - 4th Floor
Victory Office - south location
7961 Shaffer Parkway, Suite 3 - Littleton
Republicans are the RIGHT choice when it comes to your property rights and pocket book
Every year the National Taxpayer's Union and Colorado Union of Taxpayers rates state and federal elected officials based on their voting record.
Job well done by State Rep. Justin Everett (R-Littleton)
for his 100% rating!
Jeffco School Board
Our new site needs photos
Do you have photos of events or volunteers in action that you'd like to share? Are you planning to attend an event where you'd be willing to take some photos? If so, please share your images with our website team. We're currently building a new site and need a good selection of timeless, non candidate specific images to choose from.
Just attach images to an email and send to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!
2014 Jefferson County Resolutions Adopted
Each Resolution was adopted by a 2/3 vote of the Assembly
- Repeal Obamacare (aka the Affordable Care Act) entirely.
- Follow the US Constitution and Bill of Rights to protect the individual.
- Support and protect the 2nd Amendment’s right to keep and bear arms.
- Oppose Common Core and centralized control of education.
- Repeal all gun control legislation passed by the 2013 legislature.
- Balance the federal budget.
- Encourage a strong national defense and support our troops.
- Require Colorado photo ID for voting.
- Reduce spending and the national debt.
- The Republican Party shall be Pro-Life, defend life from conception to natural death, and oppose government funding for abortion.
- Secure all borders.
- Support all forms of domestic energy development including fracking, building the Keystone Pipeline, and encouraging a free market energy policy.
- Promote all school choices, encourage vouchers, and support charter schools.
- Enforce all immigration laws.
- Support traditional marriage between 1 Man and 1 Woman.
- Repeal same-day voter registration and exclusive mail-in balloting.
- Stimulate job growth and free market by reducing business regulations and promoting private sector jobs.
- Support religious freedom and ‘Religious Freedom Acts’.
- Assimilate immigrants by making English the official language.
- Reduce the size of government and reduce government regulations.
- Support legislation to enable Federal Term limits.
- Oppose changes to the RNC rules such as “Rule 16” that attempted to give the national party control over state party rules.
Resolutions adopted at the 2014 Colorado State Assembly: 2014 Colorado GOP Resolutions